This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 17 January 2010

These are my efforts from yesterday...the green and turquoise are so pretty together. Poor Unwell Nikki doesn't look very happy...I wonder if it has anything to do with the way I had to tilt the image because I cut it at the wrong angle with my Nesties! I decided I didn't want to waste all my efforts so improvised...it's a bit different from the norm.






I'm not sure what I want to call this Ruby Fairy...Vanity Fairy? Fairy's Day Off? What do you think? Well whatever she's called she's gorgeous :D
I got a phone call from my friend Pat yesterday saying she received her copy of Cardmaking & Papercraft and that the cards Karen did using Nikki & Friends looks great! Oh how I wish I'd kept my subscription now : ( I can't wait to get my copy on Tuesday...I'll be camped outside WH Smith as soon as I drop Ruby and Rocky off at ddc lol. If you get your copy or happen to see the article let me know what you think....good or bad lol.
Must get dinner started then the ironing board is coming out and Dancing on Ice switched on. It's one of my favourite reality programs....it certainly fills a void after Strictly and X Factor. I tuned into So You Think You Can Dance last night and there are some very talented dancer's on there...I love Louise Redknapp :D and Cisco is pretty funny when he's on his high horse lol.
Anywho, that's it for today. Hope you've had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

More great cards Kerry!
I got my copy of cardmaking and papercraft on saturday morning. It was my daughters birthday,so a bit of a manic day - but still managed to have a quick flick through and the article is great! Some great samples which really show off your lovely range of stamps.
You must get a copy of the mag.

Lisa ;)

Hayley said...

I really like Fairy's Day Off or something maybe like "(I'm) No Fairy Tonight"
x

Annette said...

Hi Kerry, think sick Nikki is great, a bit wibbly wobbly just how you would feel if you were sick and Hayleys suggestion is funny AX