This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2010

God loves a trier...

...(some might say I'm trying lol) and I certainly tried to get that magazine yesterday. I went to a total of 6 different stores and none of them had it in stock. So today's the day ... I've a few things to do this morning and I'll get it when I head out. Craftology have moved their store next door and I haven't been yet so I'm going to go along and check it out :D Can't promise I won't come back with anything {wink}.

Here are another 2 cards from the article...hope you like them.





I'd better get cracking or I'll never get anything done today. Have a good one.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! I like the idea of using the nestie negative for the frame on the first one. x