This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 15 January 2010

Friday's on my mind...

Happy Friday :D I have a feeling this year is going to be as fast if not faster than last year...we're half way through January already!
I decided to take a day off from making cards ... well Karen did say I could lol. I did the usual, take dogs a walk, tidy the house then wait for Steven to come home so I could take his car to do the food shopping. We're still playing musical cars but hopefully it won't be too long before we're back to normal. While I was waiting I decided to start creating one of the projects for the end of the months workshop...I always like to do a prototype with scrap papers so I don't waste any of my good stuff! I'm quite pleased so far and will get back to it after I post this.
Shopping Nikki was one of my cards from Wednesday. She's the penultimate shopper and always seems pleased with herself. I would too if I came home with that many bags ;D

I still haven't spoken to my sister to see how she's getting on with the samples. She's a pastry chef and works unsociable hours so it's all down to timing. She has the weekends off so I'll give her a bell tomorrow for a catch up. Karen has a few done and there's still loads of time (32 days till I leave!) so I reckon unless I break my arms I'll get my target.

I want to thank those of you who have been leaving lovely comments. It really helps to know my hard work is appreciated and gives me a lift when I think about throwing in the towel.

Hope you have a great weekend :D

Catch ya later x

No comments: