This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 22 January 2010

Introducing...

...a new Ruby!!! Actually I've got 2 new Ruby's but you'll get to meet Swinging Ruby tomorrow :D I was so excited when Moira sent me the final images of Flower and Swinging Ruby yesterday...as you can see I didn't waste any time colouring her up and making a sample. I used the free My Mind's Eye paper pad that came with the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine. I'm almost tempted to buy another few magazines just for the pad lol.


Here she is...what do you think? I love love LOVE her. Moira's detail is fantastic and I made sure she drew the fabulous ruffle at the bottom of Ruby's skirt. That's one of my favourite bits of Ruby's clothing...it's so feminine.
I've got a few errands to do before I can get back to my workroom so I'd better get my skates on. Hope you have a great weekend (I felt like I only said that yesterday for last weekend!)
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

craftyrufus said...

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see swinging Ruby. Sample is beautiful as always.
Ruth