This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 21 January 2010

Catch up

I'm playing catch up today. It's been a couple of days since I made any samples and times a ticking away so I'll keep this short. Before I forget, I went to Craftology or Craft World as it's now called and the new store (right beside the old one and with a new entrance around the back which is the front!) is fantastic! Bigger than the other one...and that one was big...and so much more room to move around in. Everything's either hanging up, on a shelf or in a container so nice and tidy :D I had a good walk around noting what I wanted to buy and half way home realised I'd forgotten to buy my stash!! Too busy talking to Donald, Eileen and June lol. Shame...now I'll have to go back {wink}.
This is Posh Shopper Nikki who hasn't seen ink for a long time so sorted that PDQ. I love the colour of her hair...I don't think any of the other Nikki's would suit this colour...strange that. This is an unusual colour combination but it works.


Ok, it's back to work...can't waste another day especially since I'm dog free!!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I love these colours Kerry, they work so well together xx