This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 11 January 2010

The Big Thaw!

Thank goodness it's getting warmer...well if you can call +4 degrees warmer lol. AND with thaw came the unblocking of my sink yesterday yaaaaaay! Unfortunately my washing machine is still broken so roll on Wednesday :D They say it's going to get colder again and more snow so we'd better brace ourselves. It did start to snow lightly just after dinner but it didn't last long.
I didn't step out the door except to take the dogs their walk. Looks like I might get the car tomorrow to take them to Doggy Daycare!!! I don't know who's more excited (if they understood) me or them lol. A whole day uninterrupted...sounds bliss.
I did manage to make 3....yes 3....cards today. Here are two of them...
I just love Slobbing Nikki! She just looks so comfy lying there with her coffee and chocolates.

I know I do it every time but her slippers scream to be fluffed and who am I to deny them lol. They look very Ugg-esque!


For some reason every time I use Dog Walker Nikki I do a criss-cross background...not sure why but it seems to suit the image.


Don't know if you can tell but I put Glossy Accents on her wellies...they're proper Hunter wellies now lol.

I aim to make 6 cards tomorrow...I know, I know...I'm setting myself a tall order but I reckon once those babies are away and I get my head down 6 is achievable. Hopefully when I blog tomorrow I won't have egg on my face lol.
That's it for tonight peeps...thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Lovely! Both of them, and I agree the slippers look great with the fluff!!
Hope you've managed to make some cards today, you're doing better than me! I finally got to the post offce to post my orders out today thankfully but we've had another inch or more of snow this evening on top of what we already had!
x