This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

There's no going back...

Well I've done it...I've paid the balance for my stand at Stitches and I'm bricking it LOL!!! OMG... I hope I'm doing the right thing. I guess it's a case where if I didn't do it then I'd always be wondering 'what if?' The recession hasn't been good to us along with thousands of other people so I am taking a big risk. But it's a great way to get Nikki & Friends and Ruby shown and I'm going to work hard and bust my butt (boy does it need it after Christmas lol) to get it to work. I can only do my best :D I want to thank you for all the support you've given me. I think your encouragement has been huge in helping with my decision.
I haven't been in my workshop today...Cathkin Braes, Sainsbury's and the Post Office have taken up a lot of my day. I'm now making soup and ironing and pretty soon will have to start dinner. I want to get all my ironing done tonight so I can work through tomorrow so I have plenty to show you this week.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made the right decision! It will be a breeze for someone with your talent x