This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2010

A new day another 5 cards???

I've got a shorter day today to get things done so another quick post. I've cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, taken the dogs their walk, sent of pics and editorial for Stitches and now I'm waiting for Mr Dyson man to fix my washing machine which one means one things...I'll now have to do the wash in between the cards. I took my sheets and towels to the laundromat yesterday which was a big help but holy moly...£26!!!! I suppose it did let me get on with things and with electricity prices the way they are these days I probably saved money lol.

Ok, here are another two cards I made yesterday...

Have a great day...Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

well done for getting so many cards finished - you deserve a couple of martini's or 3


Lisa ;)