This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 14 January 2010

2nd post!

Thought I'd show you one more card for today but don't forget to scroll down to see the other cards I posted earlier if you haven't seen them already.
I haven't been that productive today...at this moment in time I've made 1 1/2 cards which isn't on so I'm going to have to get myself in gear and pull out all the stops to get my 3 card quota!
Birthday Nikki is in the spotlight in the post. And I've done something which I almost never ever EVER do...I made her a blonde! I've nothing against blondes...I was one once myself many moons ago...but I prefer Nikki as a brunette (and myself lol) so maybe save this picture cuz you might not see it again lol. I did once do Posh Shopper Nikki as a red head and black haired which she suited...maybe I'll do another the same.


I used lots of GD and the spica clear pen the swirls of her dress (you can't tell in the picture). I love the poodle hiding behind the present :D


I've got a workshop coming up on the 30th and up until last night I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I did a bit of surfing when I got in from the movies last night and came across something that switched the light bulb on!! I've now got 2 main and one simpler project in mind and I think/hope the girls will really like them. I'll post them after the workshop but not before...don't want to give any of them the chance to cancel in case they don't like them LOL.

Anywho, I'm not getting my quota done chatting so I'm off. Have a good night.

Catch ya later x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

All the cards are great, but my favourite is coffee Nikki - the colours are wonderful. The background paper is gorgeous, and you have coloured the image beautifully. And of course i prefer brunettes to lol

Lisa :)

Shelly said...

I like the birthday nikki. good job sis. it's good to see you took after my talent!