This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 28 January 2010

Fairy nice!

As I was colouring this Ruby I decided I wanted to have some Fairy orientated sentiments so came up with this one. I'm sure there's one like it already so I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes! I've got a few others written down and you'll see them over the next week or so. If there's any particular fairy sentiment you like let me know and I'll put it with mine and decide which 8 I'll use.
Another stash of paper I've had for ages...Basic Grey Porcelain...it's so soft and pretty :D


I was trying to make a 'quick' card (I don't seem to be able to make anything in under an hour
!) so decided not to sew on this one. It felt strange not to and I thought it looked naked so I added the heart button and twine to the ribbon. It probably took me just as long anyway while I sifted through all my buttons lol.


Gonna grab myself a coffee and get back to work. Thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love the colours on this card, the background paper is beautiful.

Lisa ;)

Annette said...

Hey Kerry I love this Ruby, she looks so angelic !! and really like the paper AX

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, so pretty. I can't do quick cards either, one lady on do crafts claims she made 35 in one day!!!!!!!!
Hugs Mandy xx

Pat Maider said...

A lovely card kerry. The button and twine on the ribbon is a brilliant idea and so effective.