This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 10 January 2010

Early riser? Not a chance!

Good morning! I've not long woken up...I can't seem to get up early these days. I suppose there's something to be said for having young kids and kids at school...you HAVE to get up early!

Thought I'd post this early in case I got so caught up in my workroom I'd run out of time later. Ben and Nicole might be coming for dinner so I'll have to be pretty organized if I want to get some more samples done.

I used the lattice punch my BFF Karen gave me for my birthday...love it!
I decided it was Dancing Nikki's turn to be inked up. At first coloured her dress black but she looked like she was going to a funeral so I started again and decided on turquoise which I love! This was the 2nd card I made last night and this paper is the opposite side of the one I used in yesterday's card. I still have another sheet from this Bo Bunny range...Unforgettable Love...which I'll use today.
I'm going to jump in the shower now and get these dogs out for a good walk so I'll have peace this afternoon.
Have a great Sunday...catch ya later x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh doesn't she look glamorous - the paper is lovely and i love the border .
I didn't get to slep till 4am this morning - just couldn't sleep , so havent been up long myself.Have a great day with your family

Lisa ;)

Hayley said...

Absolutely stunning, I love the black and turquoise together!! And I love the Unforgettable papers, they work so well with a huge range of colours!