This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 21 September 2010

TLT Challenge - Pink Plus 1

Hello and welcome to TLT - Totally Ladybug Tuesday! I don't know about you but this past week has whizzed by and it only seems like yesterday we had our first blog hop. We had a great response from all of you and all the DT had a little High 5 party afterwards lol.

Before I move on to the new challenge cards from my fabulous DT, here are the winners of the blog hop:

ORIT ( thecreativelight,blogspot.com )
FIONA AKA Fifi Folle ( fifi-flutterby.blogspot.com )
ANN TAYLOR ( anewcrafter.blogspot.com )

Congratulations girls!!! Can you please email me your address and the stamp you'd like and I'll get it to you asap :-D

The DT thought it would be fun if we each got to pick the weekly challenge. Since I'm head Ladycow I mean Ladybug I got to pick the first one :-D You'd think Pink plus one other colour (apart from hair and skin and the card they stamped on) would be pretty simple but I might as well have asked them to fly to the moon lol. I knew one of the DT was not a pink fan as mentioned before {shock}, then I found out ANOTHER of the DT wasn't keen on pink {double shock} so I thought I would try and make them like pink but I think it's backfired on me lol. I said there had to be at least 95% pink on the card but that was my way of getting as much pink as possible...but don't tell them lol.
Anywho, here are the cards starting with mine....





This card was a bit hard to photograph for obvious reasons! My pink plus one is green and I used Nikki and Buttercup Running in the Snow :-D


Tams {pink cough hater cough} did a flabby job with Daydreaming Ruby on a door hanger


Sue chose Rollerskating Robyn and her plus one ...green (great minds lol). Make sure you check out Sue's blog for a little surprise on this card :-D




Coffee Nikki was
Pinky's choice with brown as her plus one





Check out
Michele's icing on her cake....it looks good enough to eat lol





I think
Mary J went for 99% pink with Original Nikki lol




Lisa re-vamped (I know that's not what you call it but my brain is so frazzled I can't think of the crafting term lol) a money box. Turn the little sign and you can save for something different :-D



Hayley's favourite Wellies Robyn looks too cute splashing in the puddle. Check out her flocked hair bow!



Gaelle
chose Dressing Up Robyn...love the red shoes and beads!



And finally
Anita's choice is Bathtub Nikki...who wouldn't love a pink bathtub lol???
So what do you think? Pretty darn tootin' amazing if you ask me lol. I think you'll all agree my girls have done another fabulous job. Make sure you check out their blogs and leave them some Ladybug Love. Next week's TLT comes from my amazing Coordinator Lisa...details to follow!
On a side note I want to thank you for your wishes for my aunt. She had been doing well but had a major setback on Sunday so things are a bit up in the air again. My dad goes back to Canada on Thursday so I might not be on much till after he goes. We still have a bit of running around to do till then but I hope to be back in full swing for the weekend. Please don't abandon me lol!!!
I hope you enjoyed this weeks TLT...thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

20 comments:

Mary J said...

Ack!! They are all so gorgeous, Kerry! Mine too, lol!!! Gonna go and give them all some love a bit later!

Your card is amazing!!! Soft pink - lovely!

Lisa Jane said...

fabulous card Kerry - thats one style i haven't tried ... so added to my list of "to do's!"
Fab projects by al the team
Lisa ;)

Highland Handmade said...

Ooooh flabby card Kerry, love the poshness of it (is that a word?) looks great! xxx sending hugs xx

cowboydutrem said...

Kerry! I love how we look at Nikki through a window! Such a nice idea! I feel warm being inside and looking at the snow...

pinky said...

Perfect choice of card shape Kerry, works so well. This blog is full of sweetness today.
Pinky

Annette said...

OOOOH!!! Love the card Kerry, so different, must give it a try ax

Purpleali said...

Fab cards, etc. Even the pink haters did a great job!! Must admit I am more of a purple girl myself - but a bit of pink is always bright and cheery.

Pami said...

Lots of lovely Pink this morning, it has really cheered me up this morning!! Love your card, looking through the window at the fabulous Nikki! And I love all the DT cards, great inspiration. Best wishes Pami x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Very girly and cute!!! Love all the cards and projects - your card is gorgeous!! Hope you're ok this morning xxx

Anita said...

Kerry, love your card. Looking through the window is so neat. I'll have to give that one a try. Everyone's cards are pink gorgeousness!

Whimsey said...

Love your card Kerry - it's got those fancy folds and looking through the window is fantabulous!

Great job ladycows/bugs - love the creations!!

Rita said...

Wonderful card Kerry. We need a tutorial on that one please. Hugs Rita xxx

Alison said...

OMG all the cards are gorgeous Kerry!!!! You have a great team behind you....well done to all the girls!!!

Ali x

ellie said...

i love the idea of the boxed card, it looks really special.

Linby said...

Love the window design. all the DT cards are fantastic.
Linbyx

Sue U said...

Love your card Kerry, the window design is really clever, great to see all the DT cards in one place :-)

Hugs Sue xx

Roni said...

Love the boxed window card Kerry, very snazzy! You'll need to do us a tutorial on that one! Lol! Design Team loved all your lovely pink creations!

Hope your dad gets away okay on Thursday Kerry and your Aunt picks up after her wee setback! Thinking about you! Roni :O) xox

Sonia said...

Hi!
Awesome cards, congrats ladies! Great Creations!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Suzy Q said...

How good are your DT!! I love seeing all their creations! And yours......fabulous!! xx

Lyndi said...

Well done Bloggy winners!

Great cards too - although I'm also in the 'not in love with pink' camp. I've always been a bit of a tomboy and love my blues, especially azure - now that's a colour! :o) xx