This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 29 September 2010

It comes in 3's.....and a One-stop shop! Oh...and a mini competition!

We had a great day yesterday! Thank you to all of you who stopped by our blogs and left comments. We're glad you enjoyed our efforts :-D

If yesterday wasn't exciting enough wait till next week! It's another blog hop and the DT are all jumping about because we're launching LCI's new range of stamps. Woo hoo!! I'm not telling you much just now but there's a clue in the banner!! You seemed to enjoy the first blog hop and I can guarantee this one will knock your socks off...no pressure girls lol.

There are prizes to be won but you've got to have the banner on your blog to be in with a chance so grab it now!



I'm really excited about my second bit of news and have been chomping at the bit to be able to share it with you. When I sent out my DT call back in August I wasn't expecting many applicants but I got the exact opposite. If I could I would have had them all on my team but then the blog hops would go on for days and days lol. So after much deliberation I picked my team and then had a light bulb moment....I would ask the rest of the girls to be Guest Designer's for a month at a time.
October's Guest Designer is Ang and she's starting at the right time for the Blog Hop. She does gorgeous work so make sure you check out her blog. She's the baby of the bunch so be gentle with her lol and give her as much Ladybug Love as you can :-D

As the title says, it comes in 3's so here is my third bit of news. I have a voucher in October's issue of Crafts Beautiful which gives any of my customers a code when they shop on my website. I know not everyone buys CB so I thought as a thank you to my followers and customers I would give you the code to put in the voucher box when checking out. So what does this code give you....it only gives you 15% off your entire order until the end of November!! Also if you spend over £20 postage is free...worldwide! What do you think of that?

The code is CB2010...happy shopping!

And finally I wanted to show you something that had me hopping around my kitchen yesterday. I have adverts and freebies in a few magazines but can never remember when they come out and which is in what (not good I know). I know they are iminent or just out when I get a copy sent to me. Yesterday I received Issue 60 of Papercraft Essentials and thought it would be one of the giveaways but it was this...


A full page of One-Stop shop! I was asked a couple of weeks ago if I would do it as someone had pulled out at the last moment so it was a mad dash to get the images over and a little blurb on each item. If you look close you'll see a bit of an exclusive! In fact how about a little prize give away. Post a comment on what you think the exclusive is and I'll pull 5 names from my trusty clear bowl and they'll win a prize. You have until Saturday to make your comment and I'll pick the winners on Sunday. I hadn't actually planned this when I started today's post lol...but I got a bit carried away and besides...everyone loves a competition!

I'd better go before I think of another competition and end up with no stamps to sell!

Thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

24 comments:

cowboydutrem said...

Ohh I know what the exclusive is... Am I allowed to play?

Lindsey said...

How exciting! Thanks for that code...not that i need anymore excuses to go shopping. The Martini Nikki I bought a couple of weeks back for my future DT card ended up on this weeks Fab and Funky DT card so I really should go and buy another image for the DT card it was supposed to be for! Oh can justify ANY purchase, but even more with 15% off! Thanks Kerry!
Linds x

Lisa Jane said...

FabOne stop shop... i know what the exclusive is too - so obviously am not playing lol.. but will spread the word on my blog
Lisa ;)

Suzy Q said...

Wow!!! Check out that ONE STOP SHOP!!! how good is that??? and I've spotted your exclusive straight away!! lol!! and 15% off....now that's just the excuse I need
............................................. ........ooops sorry that's me away shopping.....xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Kerry, I'm glad to see your blog has so much activit, unlike my blog these days. At least I got my line fixed yesterday, did you get my last mail? Can't wait to see the new release, woohoo.
Take care
Meahni

Rita said...

Wow, What a generous offer Kerry. It would be rude to refuse. I think it the Magnum & lily snowball fun. Hope I'm right. Hugs Rita xxx

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I've got an offer in CB magazine too, that issue so check that out too :)

Great offers and a lovely feature Kerry!!! :)
xxx

pinky said...

I love it and I am loving a certain image too!!
Pinky

Alison Scott said...

Nikki and ?? sitting in a tree - K I S S I N G
Should the gossip mags be calling Kerry?

Pat Maider said...

I think the exclusive is Nikki and her boyfriend and very nice too. It was good to see you last week Kerry.

L Pyper said...

I`m with the others here - the exclusive is Nikki and her boyfriend.WOW - great image.
Love,Elspeth.

Linby said...

I think the exclusive is Mistletoe kissing - Nikki and her bow kissing.
Linbyx

Sue U said...

Ahhh, how sweet!! She's a lovely girl, good to see her happy :-)
Sue xx
P.S please don't put my name in the trusty bowl, even thought it's been good to me in the past!!

craftyrufus said...

I'm assuming the exclusive is nikki and her mand. When are we to be formally introduced to this tall dark stranger?

Unknown said...

I think the exclusive is Niiki and her new bf kissing under the Mistletoe! Wonder what his name is?

אורית said...

I think the exclusive is....Nikki and the boyfriend....love the images

Annette said...

oohh!! Nikki & Beau..... just what I need for my christmas cards, what's that code again ?!?! AX

Lyndi said...

Oh - TYVM for the code. I may be making use of that in the next few weeks!
And wee exclusive!... Nikki has a dashing new bloke on her arm. That mistletoe has a lot to answer for LOL
Thanks for the week competition and again for the code.
Lxxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Oh Kerry thanks for bringing this exclusive stamp, I emailed you a while ago asking for a christmas couple and it looks gorgeous, Thanks for the discount aswell it really helps.

Gaynor x

Purpleali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purpleali said...

That looks fab Kerry! the exclusive has to be Nikki under the mistletoe!! - He is very handsome!

Pami said...

Hi Kerry
Thank you for the voucher code, how exciting, and very generous. And the exclusive, well it seems Nikki has a new friend! Have a good day
Pami x

Lynn Ainsworth said...

~Sorry to be so late to the party! (Internet nightmare...) Nikki has a boyfriend! Congrats! Hope he doesn't whisk her away to Oz! x

Tinkerbeth said...

Hi Kerry! Thanks for the e-mail! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, it just seems like it sometimes! I love the Mistletoe Nikki! I've already been a winner, but it would be great to be able to order that one!