This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 28 September 2010

TLT Challenge - Lisa's Sketch

Another week another TLT Challenge. This week is Lisa's turn and she chose the sketch below. Like my challenge last week, Pink Plus 1, this innocent little sketch reduced some of the DT to quivering wrecks lol. But can I tell you, they all rose to the challenge big style :-D Their cards are flabulous and I hope you enjoy....




Gaelle



Lisa



Mary J



Michele



Link Pinky





Sue



Tams



Me!

The girls have worked so hard this week, some if not all of us have had an extremely busy and chaotic week in one way or another so I hope you show some Ladybug Love for their efforts. I know I say it every week (all 3 of them lol) but your comments are greatly appreciated and spur us on to do better work not to give us big heads lol. We are doing this for you to help inspire you even in some small way :-D

Now some exciting news...next week sees the release of a new range of stamps! I can't tell you how excited I am about these...I've had them under wraps for a couple of weeks and it's been killing me not to reveal them. To celebrate we are having another blog hop...Yeeeeee Hawww!!! All will be revealed later in the week but for now grab the banner below (notice the cheeky sneaky peek?) and add it to your blog with a link to my blog :-D


Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you enjoyed the teams cards.

Enjoy the rest of your day :-D

Catch ya later x

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow kerry they just keep getting better and better = another wonderful display. Lisa ;)

Purpleali said...

Fantastic cards from everyone. Will hop around the other blogs for a closer look after a coffee and something to eat.

Highland Handmade said...

Awwww Kerry your card is flabby!!! absolutely love it!! Cough I am warming to Nikki cough! lol nasty cough I have today lol ... beautiful cards from all of the other ladybugs!! xxx

pinky said...

What a gorgeous card kerry, love that flowery paper! Her sparkly top is fab! Nikki are definitely my favourite stamps...I think, let you know soon lol.
Pinky

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Gorgeous card Kerry! I love the CS and felt embellishment, chatty Nikki looks great in her shimmer top!
Loving everyone's take on Lisa's sketch!!! Wow! Big pat on the back to everyone I think :)
Cannot wait for next week! You know that in a week's time I'm going to be hyper again! Right, coffee!!
xxx

Unknown said...

Great cards (as always!) ladies! Lots of lovely ideas there. My favourite is Lisa Jane's ice skating Nikki.

E
x

Mary J said...

Wow, look at that bling, a truly fab card! I love how you've used that DP with pale pink! makes it look totally different!

cowboydutrem said...

I love - love - love your flower with the metal and the strass!!! And a great color combination too!

Annette said...

Hey Kerry you have all excelled once again, especially love Sue's design and your felt flower is stunning AX

Anita said...

Kerry, your card is gorgeous. I love Nikki and she looks beautiful with her sparkled top. Also really love the felt and metal flower embellishment.

Suzy Q said...

Wow!!! What can I say, your DT (is that DREAM TEAM!!!) have done it again!! absolutely fabulous cards!! every one of them, I love them all!! Lots of ladybug love to all you creative DT members!!! lol xx

Whimsey said...

What great cards; for being in a "tizzy" they really pulled it off like no big deal.

Is that felt for your green flower? And that metal flower embellishment is divine!...or flabby! :D

Beautiful card!

Sue U said...

Wow, fabulous collection of cards, brilliant everyone has come up with something different from the one sketch :-)

Love your card Kerry, adore those felt flowers, just wish my legs looked that good in leggings!!

Sue xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards ladies! Everyone did a great job with the sketch!

Tinkerbeth said...

I absolutely love the wedding card from Tams! Love the color scheme of Chatty Nikki, too!