This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Eye Candy

Glad you liked my amazing DT's cards. I liked the fact that they weren't all cards and the 2 pink haters stepped up to the plate and hit home runs (this is baseball and not cricket...just in case lol).

I've nothing crafty for you today but thought this picture might just make up for it...
We were all out for dinner Monday night (Pierce said I looked really tired the night before and suggested it...awwww) and Ryan told me to look at my emails. I got my phone out and downloaded what he sent me. I almost fell off my seat!! He had a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago and this is the result. This is a boy that usually runs from the camera and won't let me take a picture of him unless I bribe him lol.
I sent this to Suzy Q and she's cursed me ever since lol (think cold shower heehee)
Does this make up for my lack of crafting these days?
Catch ya later x

17 comments:

Alison said...

Ohhh Kerry,Whaaat Haaave Yoooou Done!!!! lol The women on here are gonna love this...lol...i hope they behave themselves..lol.

Hes a very handsome boy Kerry and should have his pic taken more often.

Ali x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

LOLOLOLOL I think you're going to have to chuck buckets of cold water over your followers today when they see this Kerry!!! Ha ha!!! Great photo. I'm sure you're both very proud x

Lisa Jane said...

LOL KERRY. Your son is very handsome.... and you should be very very proud.
You wont believe it .. but to try and conquer my feelings towards Pink.. i have made 2 more pinkish cards this week.. still not convinced though lol...
Lisa ;)

Pami said...

One word "WOW"!! Did I mention I was single!! Pami x

Highland Handmade said...

Morning Kerry, WOW what a fantastic picture of your son!!! eek you are so going to need a hose to cool some of these ladies off!! xx

Annette said...

LMAO!!!!!!! Have you no shame...... Eilidh is still hanging over my shoulder, think she has shifted her crush from Stevo (HOT BOY) to Ryan (PIN UP BOY) you have made our day, LOL LOL LOL AX

Anita said...

Kerry, your son is so handsome. I can't believe he doesn't like to have his picture taken. We'll forgive you for not having a card to post - lol!

pinky said...

Doing my wolf whistle as we speak lol. Crikey he is handsome Kerry!! Wait till my daughter get's home! Will certainly let you off your crafting today and any other day if this is what you are posting lol.
Pinky

Whimsey said...

WOW; that might have to be my new computer background! :D

What an incredibly handsome young man and what a proud momma you must be!

Suzy Q said...

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee heeee!!!!! xx

Unknown said...

Well helloooooo! Lookin good Ryan! I'm not gonna post any more here cos I know you'll show him and I don't wanna be cringing next time I see him at yours! lmao xxx

Susan said...

.... I don't know if anyone else can see it - but he's your double.....xx

Roni said...

OMG! Both my daughter's have just tried...Aaggh...Squish...to shove me off my PC!!! Ger off!! Oh, who's that they ask? Someone who will grace our billboards and TV soon I'm sure and you can look at him then, this is for crafter's eyes only! Lol!
What a handsome boy you have Kerry and what a mischevious streak he has keeping his photoshoot a secret from mum, but a nice surprise I bet! I agree with Susan, he so does look like you! Roni :O) xox

Lyndi said...

What a hunk! Now wishing I was 20 years younger... {DREAM} LOL xx

Sharanda said...

I promise I became a follower because of the PINK goodness on the other post...LOL!! My-oh-my! Your son is gorgeous!! Why on earth would he NOT want to get his picture taken??!! Wow...!

Mary J said...

Yowsa! I bet this posts gets the record number of comments, lol!!

Husband, what husband - I'm single, honest guv!!

;)

Sue U said...

You are brave posting this pic after all the raised pulses of last time!! Great photo, can't believe he didn't tell you it was being done Sue xx