This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Have a look at these..


I haven't had much time for crafting these days so I was happy as a pig in poop when a package arrived last week from Gaynor and Ann with their latest samples! I'm not going to bore you with a commentary on each one but have a looky and let me know what you think. What do I think? Flabulous!!!!

Christmas Pudding Attack




Now this is something I've not done before (at least I can't remember doing it!) and that's stamp my image, colour it in then put it through a Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.



How flabulous does Vanity Reindeer look!

I just love Tracey and her Reindeer

Great colours :-D

All these cards are small... 4 3/4" square is the biggest ... so these images lend themselves to all sizes of cards.
I've got to shoot off now but make sure you check in tomorrow as I've more of Gaynor and Ann's cards to show you...and trust me...you won't want to miss them!!
Have a great Saturday :-D
Catch ya later x

9 comments:

pinky said...

They are gorgeous, love all those little images and love the embossed snow, great idea.
PINKY

Mary J said...

I agree with Pinky - they are all so lovely! Definitely some tricks I'm gonna steal! Sorry, I mean, case!

Lisa Jane said...

Wonderful... i just love Tracey decorating the reindeer's antlers lol
Lisa;)

Roni said...

Love them all, what great cards and the 3D effect on the Christmas Pudding Attack is amazing, she must have patience of a saint to sit and cut them all out and to such detail!! Roni :O) xox

Julye said...

These are fab, the dog one reminds me of friends some years ago who were having a huge christmas day party and left the 30lb turkey to defrost in the utility room , only to find that their german sherpherd and cat had somehow opened the door and got it off the 4ft high shelf and onto the floor and had a party all of their own. The plate it was sitting on was still on the shelf along with the cover it had had on it , animals are far more clever than we think.

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

WOW! Love these gorgeous cards! They're all fantastic but I especially like the vanity reindeer and Tracey decorating the antlers - gorgeous! xx

Suzy Q said...

What a great idea....embossing over the image!! beautiful cards!! Love the 3D look.....i wonder how long each card takes???...right impressed. lol xx

Whimsey said...

What great cards; really gets you into the Christmas spirit!

Thinking of you and your family; ladybug hugs!

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful cards, you have a fab team if I do say so myself LOL. I tried once to run finished image through embossing folder but it looked pants!! but these look amazing!! x