This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 12 September 2010

Blog hop reminder!

I don't have anything crafty to share as I've been pretty busy with my dad but I thought I'd pop in and remind you...in case you've been on mars lol...that the very first and definitely not last LCI blog hop starts on Tuesday 14th with prizes to be won. You can only win if you have my banner on your blog so if you haven't got it grab it and wait for the fun to begin. I have seen some of the cards and YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT!!

Catch ya later x

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I am sooooo excited kerry!!
So jealous you have seen the cards ..
Lisa ;)

Suzy Q said...

Grrreat!!! Can not wait to see all the cards xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Kerry,

cant wait to join in the fun and see all the fabulous creations from your team. Have popped your banner on my blog.
Lyndsey xx

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

2 more sleeps!!!!!! xxx

Rita said...

Exciting or What kerry. I am so looking forward to taking part in your first LCI Blog Challenge. Rita xxx

A New Crafter said...

Fantastic! Looking forward to it, I've added your banner to my blog too (learn a new thing every day....) Do hope your dad gets well very soon, Anne

Gail said...

Have popped your banner on my blog.I'm over in Australia but hope to play along, it very much depends on the time difference.Good luck.