This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 27 September 2010

And finally....

Before I forget, the last of the blog hop winners have been in touch and picked their stamps and are winging their way to them. One of them went to Israel which was very exciting and a first for an LCI stamp :-D
Here are the last two cards from Gaynor and Ann...I think these are my favourite but don't tell the others lol...

OMG...I want to eat Jack!!!! I love the colours Gaynor used for Football Jack.







Hands up who have made this face at one point in their lives lol {me me me} I love the colours Ann used with Cheeky Jack :-D








Thank you so much Gaynor and Ann for your beautiful samples. I am absolutely delighted with them :-D

Don't forget tomorrow is TLT ... it's Lisa's turn and she's chosen a sketch which has a few of the DT in a tizzy lol. This is what's so great about these challenges...it takes us out of our comfort zone and forces us to try new things. I can't tell you how much Hayley's challenge has got everyone panicking and it's not until October 19th lol.

Hope you've enjoyed Gaynor and Ann's cards over the last 3 days :-D Have a great week.

Catch ya later x

10 comments:

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Great cards, gorgeous colours!!! :)
x

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful colors on both cards! I prefer the second one, because the image is so fun and the colors are cheerful, it makes me want to laugh...

Whimsey said...

What great cards; love how they've made the images come to life! So cute!

Lisa Jane said...

Oh i think that first card is my favourite of all.. i love the colours and the embossing.. cant wait to see what people have done with my sketch!
Lisa ;)

Annette said...

Hi Kerry, all fab cards, such a variety of designs, really must get my Christmas stamps soon !!!!!!!!!! AX

Mary J said...

Wow, what a lovely set of cards! We have a lot to live up to! No pressure, no pressure....

Cya tomorrow all!

pinky said...

They are gorgeous, two very talented ladies!!
Pinky

Roni said...

Another 2 gorgeous cards, but I need to admit the 2nd one's my favourite! With the 3D effects, the colour and the shape of the card, it's got it all going on! Roni :O) xox

Suzy Q said...

I just love Gaynor and Ann's 3D cards!! Jack is such a perfect image for 3D! .....Yep, the colouring, the embossing - love it all :-D xx

Highland Handmade said...

I just lvoe Jack, he is such a cutey ... and completely off the record, I still make that face regular! lol xxx