This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 4 September 2010

Puppy Surprise!

I decided to pre-post in case I'm too tired after the first demo day at Craft World. You'll have to wait until Sunday to see how I get on today... I hope it's been busy!
I really wanted to use this Bo Bunny pp again and when my gaze landed on Puppy Surprise Ruby I thought it was a match made in heaven :-D The colours are so warm and rich and I managed to find some ribbon that was a pretty close match.


I'm sure the puppy was glad to get out of the box lol
And they do look happy to see each other :-D The great thing about this stamp is it doesn't have to be just for Christmas...it could be for a birthday too.
Hope you're having a good day.
Catch ya later x

11 comments:

Anita said...

Such a sweet image and a beautiful card. I can see why you chose this Bo Bunny paper -- it's so pretty. Hope your demo day was great.

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Very cute, these papers again lol!! I haven't used them on my latest card... I wonder whether Sue has?! Hope you've had a fab day! xx

cowboydutrem said...

She's so pretty! I love the striped paper too.

Helen Ann said...

Gorgeous card (and papers - used them on yesterday's card post lol - they seem to be cropping up everywhere lol)

Off to find some new challenges now, need a break from job applications lol. xx

pinky said...

Every little girls dream to have a puppy in a box lol. Love that little image and love your purples and greens. Hugs
Pinky

Mary J said...

OMG, I love it! I love puppies! Having brought up two Labs from 8 weeks old, it's jolly hard work, but a lot of fun too! That's on my shopping list!

Whimsey said...

Hello Queen Ladybug - how's the show going? ARE YOU POOPED?

Thinking of you; hugs!

Lisa Jane said...

I don't blame you for using those papers again. Love the little image
Lisa ;)

Sue U said...

Hope the Demo Day went well :-) love this image, the colours suit her perfectly (you already know I love these papers!!)

Sue xx

Suzy Q said...

Love this card, love the colours. I've just made a card using the same stamp, somehow it just isn't as good as yours!....you do put me to shame!! lol xxx

Highland Handmade said...

This image is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the card xx