This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 3 September 2010

Demo Weekend at Craft World

Happy Friday...happy weekend! Wow...another week done...it will be you-know-what before you know it!
I've had a busy day but didn't get everything done I wanted for the weekend...that's why this is going to be a quick post! I want to make one more card using the Christmas Ruby's and then I'll shut the door on my workroom.
This has to be one of my favourite Magnum & Lily images....Snowball Fun!
I really liked using the vellum on the teal card I made for Sue so I grabbed another piece and put it through my Cuttlebug using the snow effect embossing folder...you gotta love it! Another thing I did with the vellum which you can't see properly is sprayed it with a little of SU! new Champagne Mist sparkly stuff. At first you don't see much but once it's dried it's amazing...so shimmery. You'll be able to see it if you come to CW tomorrow or Sunday :-D
What do you think of these two? I think they're hilarious....does Magnum really think he's gonna get Lily with his little snowballs?? Lily on the other hand will definitely get her target lol.

Magnum does seem determined...

But I don't think Lily's too worried!
Ok, I'm going to leave you now and get this other card done. Don't forget to come and see me tomorrow at Craft World and please don't be offended if I forget names...I do have a memory like a sieve!

Catch ya later x

12 comments:

pinky said...

What a brilliant image, this really shows your sense of humour Kerry lol. Have a great day tomorrow.
Pinky

cowboydutrem said...

Such a fun card! Love the strass on the helicopter!

Anita said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors you used and the way the vellum turned out (I need to try that as I've never run vellum thru my Big Shot before). Love the crystals you added and the bling on the image.

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I love this new image!!!! Arghhhh can't wait to get cracking on more projects for the DT, I am still feeling a little hyper and not gone thump back to Earth yet!! This image is so much fun!! Lily is one clever mouse and Magnum is rather foolish thinking he's got the better of her! Love 'em!! Go Lily!! Have a great day and weekend demo-ing at Craft World xxx

Roni said...

Ha ha ha ha, I love it!! Crafty little Lily! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, if I get near your table that is and if I dont, I hope its a great success for you! Roni :O) xox

Sue U said...

LOL, love this image, a touch of the Tom and Jerry (that is a compliment!) Great card, hope all goes well tomorrow Sue xx

Unknown said...

LOL, love the colors and the glitter is a nice touch, this is one of my favorites!

Suzy Q said...

hmmm.... a snow effect embossing folder!! Wow, the things that I am unaware of!!! Love the card, can't wait to see it in the flesh or should it be, in the card...... oh i don't know!!! lol ;-) xx

Helen Ann said...

I love this image (and of course your card) still need to start on my christmas cards lol x

Whimsey said...

What a FABULOUS card; makes me laugh!! That sparkle is UNBELIEVABLE; I haven't bought ANY SU! stuff in almost a year....but that mist is sooooo pretty!!

Lynn Ainsworth said...

Love the colours here, Kerry - it was great seeing you today! Hope see you soon! Love - Lynn x

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous Kerry, I love the image and you always colour it so perfectly!! x