This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Day off

I had a day off from packing today. My hand and shoulder were really sore last night when I went to bed so I decided today I would do other things. First off was taking the dogs a walk then banking and the post office. Back home to tidy up then meet 2 friends for a bite of lunch at D'Lish (remember the 2 cappucino's, 2 latte's, 2 banana breads and a scone post??!!). It was really good to catch up as I hadn't seen Jackie and Linda for quite a while.

The rest of the day I spent looking at the stamps and packaging thinking I really need to get it done LOL but I'm going to get back into it tomorrow. Annette (of 2 cappucino's, 2 latte's, 2 banana breads and a scone post!!!) is coming over tomorrow to help and Elaine has offered her services for Saturday if there's anything left to do.

I haven't made any cards in ages and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Once everything is packed I'll have more time and there will be no stopping me.

I'm off to do my ironing...hopefully I'll have more exciting things to say tomorrow!

Catch ya later x

No comments: