This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 11 September 2009

One mucky pup!



Thought you'd like to see what Rocky got up to today. We were up at our usual haunt...Cathkin Braes...and he and Ruby decided to explore the enormous puddles from the rain. It hasn't rained for a couple of days (woot woot) so it was more of a mud puddle. I kept walking wondering where the two of them were when the next think I knew he was tearing after me with his ball in his mouth dripping with mud!! LOLOLOLOL he looked like he had a mud pack on!




And since I go on about Cathkin Braes all the time I thought you'd like to see it too. These were taken at the beginning of August...check out the blue skies!!! It was beautiful with all the pink flowers/weeds. LOL that doesn't sound very good but I'm not sure what they are classed as. I'm sure someone will put me right!



I'll be back later to post a card from last night.
Catch ya later x

No comments: