This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Oops, I forgot these...

I realized this morning that I forgot to post pictures of some of the cards and notebooks I had made for the coffee morning. The cards were pretty simple and would have been quick had I not decided I needed to do some stitching on them! The notebooks should have been quick as well but for some reason I couldn't work out how many 12 x 12 sheets of paper I needed to get 42 pages for each book...even the calculator wasn't any help lol. I was having an extreme pre-senior moment that night ; )

You might recognize these from the black and white one I posted earlier. I thought it would be nice to add a bit of colour without colouring them so I did that with crystals and metal bits (can't think of the proper name lol) and added glitter for more bling.
Here are the notebooks...all 17 of them...phew! I realized when I was making the white ones with the black button that I didn't have enough of the paper to make 3 so hence the odd number. I think I prefer the ones with the buttons.
That's it for today...I'm off to Sadie's tonight instead of Thursday as she's going away for the weekend with her grandson. We might hit Costco to see what they've got to offer.
Catch ya later x

No comments: