This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Nikki Nikki Noo

Don't ask about the title cuz I haven't got a clue what it means!! Something in the dark recesses of my mind says there's something to it but knowing me I've made it up thinking it means something lol.

Right...before you all think I've lost it I'm gonna post my latest Nikki card : ) I really really REALLY love this one...I love her face, I love her hair, I just love love LOVE her. Ok, so maybe I have lost it LOL but there's just something about her. And what do you think of my embossed background? It's my newest Cuttlbug embossing template and I really really...well you know what I'm going to say..REALLY like it!! I coloured Nikki with my Primsa pencils, Sansador and stumps, the embossed card is SU! Chocolate Chip and the base cs is Bazzill. Of course there's a bit of glitter and some Glossy Accents on her glasses. I had the ribbon in my stash...you know my stash...my teeny weeny stash LOL.



I'll leave you with a closeup. I've still got a gazillion cards to make for Saturday's coffee morning. After I made the 24 bases it has been a bit more challenging trying to come up with something to put on them! I've manage most of them...in fact all of them...and I'll post a couple tomorrow.
Until then,
I'll catch ya later x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely scrumtious!!