This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 13 September 2009

Blue skies

Something's wrong...It's sunny outside and it's the 3rd day in a row!!! Yee hawwwwwwww...summer's back. I think I'm going to take advantage of the sunshine and sit out for a while...I know it's not very productive but since I've been moaning about so much rain it would be rude not to!

Here's another card using PTI's Everyday Button Bits. When I first made it I had only put 3 buttons on...I didn't see the 2 smaller stalks...gotta get my eyes re-tested...so now it's in full bloom :) I've never made this style of card before, it's called a Joy Fold Card...not sure why...but it was fun to make and a bit different from the norm. I saw it on SCS. The paper is doubled sided and called Fancy Papers ... when I looked through my paper drawers I realized I had quite a few FP without realizing.




I also got to use my new SU! Circle of Friendship stamps...there are 8 greetings and I know I'll be using them a lot. Again the buttons are PTI and the cs Bazzill. The card opens from left to right and the sentiment circle is keeping the card closed. You don't have to do that but I think it's a nice touch.



My stomach is grumbling so I'm off to get my breakfast, shower, take the dogs their walk then enjoy the sunshine...hopefully it won't be gone by then LOL!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

No comments: