This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2009

24 hours later...

This is what I woke up to today...how fickle is the Scottish weather???!!! The water has resided in the back yard though it is still a bit soggy. It was pointed out to me by Fee that photo 3 in the post below needs a bit of photoshop done to it! Wasn't sure what she meant until I clicked on it... LOLOLOL ... didn't notice the steamy mound on the left. My apologies if anyone else spotted it and was put off their breakfast/lunch/dinner!

I had a lovely lunch with my friend Jean today. It had been ages since we'd seen each other so there was a lot of catching up to do. Steven joined us for a bit before we went our separate ways.


I made this Nikki card the other night...I'd been wanting to use this image for ages. I'm just glad I don't have as many dogs as she does...I have enough to do with my two LOL. I coloured her in with my Prisma's, Sansador and stumps...check out the grass...I did that all by myself! I saw a tutorial for grass on SCS by Paula Tracy...her colouring is stunning...and it was pretty straight forward. The cs is Bazzill and ribbon and button PTI. The ribbon wasn't the right shade of brown so I coloured over it with my Copics! Of course I had to add some glitter so the bow on one dogs got some as did Nikki's sweater. I wish I looked this glam when I took Ruby and Rocky out LOL.









Glittered bow and man-made (or should I say woman-made lol) grass!





Here's a closeup of the button...I love PTI buttons ... this is the first one I've used. I'm afraid to use them in case I have none left LOL...how pathetic is that!
That's it for me for tonight. I've got a free day tomorrow...dogs are in Doggy Daycare and I'm meeting up with my friend Annette early for a quick coffee then it's nose to the grind stone. I'm hoping to have some news for you very soon ; )
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, this is definitely my all time favorite card... and that is saying something!!! - love the colors, the patterns, the stamp, the stitching, the placement... everything... (oh yeah... love you, too...) Lynn x