This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

Lord of the Dance

I went to see Lord of the Dance this afternoon with my friend Pauline and her daughter Millie. It's the 2nd time I've seen it and I loved it both times. I think it's an amazing talent and I'm sure the dancer's fillings must be loose by the end of a performance! Their feet are a blur at times and I wonder how many steps/taps they make during each show? The two lead girls were beautiful, one blonde and one brunette and I was wondering how I could slip the blonde one Ryan's phone number LOL. Steven's already got a girlfriend so I'd be in a bit of trouble from Chloe if I gave one of them his!

I've got another busy week ahead. I'm going to the printer's tomorrow morning then it's home to start on the projects for Saturday's workshop. I'm really looking forward to it as it's always great fun and such a laugh. So far there are 7 of us including myself and I'm waiting for one reply so it's going to be quite riotous me thinks!

I'm expecting a delivery from Wednesday onwards and I'm just bursting with excitement about it. I'm going to reveal all tomorrow so I hope you'll check back then to read all about it.

The X Factor is coming on soon and I want to finish up my ironing while I watch it. Judging by the newspapers it's going to be a pretty good one. There's a few I really like...The school teacher who sang a Beatles song, Jamie Afro and Ollie so far. I missed the week where the Welsh schoolgirl sang so she could end up on my list and maybe one or two from tonight's show.

Hope you've all had a good weekend,

I'll catch ya later x

No comments: