This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 17 September 2009

It's a quick one today!

I've got a lot to do today ... the dogs are at DDC and the boys are out so I've got total peace and quiet to get some serious work done...no excuses!!

Here is one of the cards I've done for the BCR coffee morning on Saturday. It was pretty quick as there wasn't any colouring involved. I decided last night I was going to make more using different colours for the base card though I might just have to add a bit of colour to the image. Having no colour on this one works perfectly for a monochromatic look. The image is a download from Pink Petticoat and I used my new Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. A bit of stitching and some glitter and there you have it!
Hope you all have a great day and I'll ...
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this one too!! Your sewing is sooooooo neat!