This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 11 February 2010

Last but not least...

I finally managed to finish the last new Nikki card...Ironing Nikki. I always thought an image like this would be a hoot because I hate ironing and know a lot of people that do. But looking at Nikki I think I detect a wry smile...is that because she's almost finished...or because she's got an ironing board cover that sparkles lol???



Maybe I should start designing sparkly ironing board covers...it might make the job more fun. And notice that Ironing Nikki shops in the same store as Slobbing Nikki...the Uggish slippers!


And of course Nikki is nothing but glamorous...even when she's ironing :D

Here's the birthday boy and Nicole...awwwwwww...sisterly love :D

The best cake in the world...Marks & Spencer. There's only about a 2" piece left!!


I had a pretty productive day. Annette came over this morning with her Cricut to cut out some more branches. I decided I'd prefer them in green and I was right...they look much better. She also brought over her samples for me for Stitches...they're even nicer in real life. Thanks again Annette.

I also have to confess that I only made Steven's birthday card this afternoon!! I know...bad mom...but unless he reads this he won't know and shhhhhhh...don't tell him! I'll post it tomorrow...there's a bit of a story behind it.
I started altering my clipboards...I haven't a clue what I'm doing but I'll keep at it. Maybe I'll have something to show you tomorrow or Saturday.
Don't forget tomorrow's the deadline for posting your suggestion of a name for Bathtub Nikki's pup. I've already got a few favourites and it's going to be hard to choose.
Thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Another great image that lots of ladies will love. A sparkly ironing board cover would definitely sell
Lisa ;)

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

loving the ironing board cover - very glam! And gosh I wish I looked that good lol!! x