This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 8 February 2010

The Fockers

So I said in my Profile that I love most things about Scotland except the weather. I found another thing I don't like about it....being so far from my family. This picture was taken on my dad's birthday on Friday and there's someone missing...Me!!!
Shelly is on the left, mom on top and Tracey to the right. You can guess who the one in the middle is lol.
I've had a busy day but it's all been computer and paper stuff. I'm hoping to get into my workroom after dinner and get the last two new Nikki's done. Tomorrow I'd like to start on transforming my clipboards from brown and boring to funky and fab. I've never done any altering before so depending on the outcome you may or may not see them lol. Fingers crossed I'll post a card later tonight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

No comments: