This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Altered state take 2

I decided I was even less happy with my clipboards than I thought. The one I didn't modge podge was ok...nothing brilliant but the one I modge podged was full of bubbles that even the heat in my hot water tank cupboard wouldn't take out. Every time I looked at them I wanted to tear them up so that's what I did! I grabbed the bubbled one and tore off all the paper replaced the paper with the one of the right. This was going to be my original choice but when I saw the pink paper with the hearts and the ladybugs went for that one instead. I like the new paper because it's so bright and I went with the old adage 'less is more' and only put a strip of black cs at the very top under the clip and ribbon in the hole on the clip. Much happier :D
Then with the pink paper I took off the ribbon at the top and replaced it with the punched cs and changed the ribbon on the clip which is a better colour match with the paper. Much happier:D

I started about 10 things yesterday and finished 1! Tracey's samples arrived and they were gorgeous. I got them all packed up with mine and Annette's samples and shipped them off to Karen before I realised I forgot to take pictures! That was the only job I started and finished. I've got piles of papers, suitcases, boxes, stamps lying all over my tv room. I just hope I don't forget anything.
I'm off to the hairdresser's and to get some last minute bits and pieces to take with me so I'd better get going. I got a surprise while I was cooking dinner last night...I'll take a picture of it when I get back and show you....love it!!
Have a great day.
Catch ya later x

1 comment:

craftyrufus said...

Love the clipboards Kerry, which papers are they? Hope you enjoy Stitches and you have great success, you deserve it!
Ruthx