This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 6 February 2010

Ladybug's rule!!

Boy did Elaine, Annette and I rock today! We got 95% of what I wanted done....done :D And can I say the Cricuts (yes that's plural) were smokin' lol. Annette had the one with all the bells and whistles while Elaine's was the original but they both worked their little cartridges off. Annette set to work on the letters while Elaine the ladybugs. There was an infestation of ladybugs and I'm glad Rentokil weren't in the area lol.

Here's Elaine hard at work


And Annette trying to figure out what all the buttons are for!

Annette giving out...


The ladybugs and flowers Elaine and Annette cut...


There are 5", 3", 2" and 1" ladybugs and also 2 x 2" charm ladybugs I'm going to use on my clipboards when I tart them up :D The branches are going to separate areas and will have a ladybug or two on the leaves. I'm also going to have a ladybug on one of the petals of some of the flowers.


Work in progress


Elaine and I marked off 4 metres on one of the walls in my TV room and I put the letters and some of the cards up to get a feel of what it might look like in Birmingham.
It's quite a lot of area to fill but that's where the flowers, branches and ladybugs come in just in case I don't have enough samples to cover the walls. I think I should have about 100 by the time I leave. Annette had already made 6 samples without me knowing and Elaine said she'd do a couple for me too. I really don't know what I'd have done without their help today...we made a great team :D
So that's it! Didn't we do well?
A big hug, kiss and thank you to Elaine and Annette, I couldn't have done it without you.
Catch ya later x

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

You girls have all worked really hard - its looking good , and am sure it will all come together on the day .
Lisa ;)

Alison said...

Well done girls...looks great!!! Annette always gets there in the end lol

Ali x

Karen said...

Wow!! What a productive day! It all looks great, well done......Stitches here we come!!! x