This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 7 August 2009

There are not enough hours in the day...

...to get things done! Hands up that need an extra 4 hours at least to complete their day. I don't even know if sleep is included in those 28 hours lol.

So no playing again today...I know it's still reasonably early but I still have the house to tidy, dinner to make and I'm going to the movies with a friend tonight so definitely no playing. Tomorrow we're having friends over for dinner so I might just be able to squeeze an hours playtime.

Here's a card I did for a friends niece's First Communion recently. And no I didn't misspell anything...it's in Italian!! The image is from my Little Images cd from Provo Craft which I got in Michaels years ago. It's got some fab images and I don't use it as much as I should. I don't have many Communion stamps and don't really want to go to the expense only to use them a few times a year so this cd is brilliant. The little girl works great for Communion or a wedding card.

I'm off and running...the vaccuum has been sitting at the bottom of the stairs for the last 4 hours so I better do something about it!

Catch ya later x

No comments: