This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Glad tidings we bring...

For some reason tonight I felt the need to make a Christmas card...Who woulda thunk?? But why not...I've seen loads of Christmas cards on blogs lately and before you know it there will be Christmas trees and the lot on display!!

I also wanted to prove to you that I do have other stamps than Bella's : ) Whipper Snapper have got to be in my top 3 favourite stamps...wondering what the 3rd is? Answers on a postcard...no only kidding...I've already posted a card using it...Penny Black! This card actually only took me 15 minutes to make...shocked the heck out of me I can tell you lol. It's like something was guiding me and it just came together...I hope that something hangs around for a while! So this fella is a Whipper Snapper stamp coloured with my Prisma pencils, Sansador and stumps. I love stamps that don't need that much colouring. PP is .... BG!! ... sentiment is American Art Stamps that came in a set. The button I've had for ages. I dragged my poor mom all over downtown Vancouver looking for this particular button store...ended up finding it in Gastown...and bought a gazillion red buttons that I never used till now. But hey...I KNEW I'd need them sometime right lol.

I've got 2 little friends coming over tomorrow to play... Beth and Katie. I made Beth, her brother and sister a notebook with my Bind It All a couple of months back and I promised Beth and her friend that before they went back to school they could come over and make one. I'll make sure I take pictures for tomorrow's post.

Right, I better get my workshop cleared up and pick the papers etc that we're going to use for our project.

Thanks for stopping by....catch ya later x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! What's the puffy stuff on the snowman? I'm sure I've asked you this before and I can't remember what you said!