This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 21 August 2009

Check list check check...

Ryan's card...check...sil's card...check...house cleaned...check...dogs to doggy daycare...check...Sally's prezzie...NO check!!! I am chasing myself now...thought I had loads of time but think the pressure might be on to get everything done before we head off on our weekend hols at 7:30 tonight. So this is going to be quick : )

Thought I'd give you a break from Nikki and show you Ryan's card...Think it's highly unlikely he'll see see it here on my blog so I'm safe to show you!

At the risk of repeating myself, male cards are not my forte and this is probably no exception. I love the way the card turned out and I think he'll like it even with the ribbon and tiny bit of glitter that I couldn't possibly ignore. Well who ever heard of streamers without sparkle?? I don't know if you can see from the picture that I used glossy accent on the balloon, birds beak and icing on the cake. I would probably have used glitter if it was for Nicole.







Maybe you can see it on the close up. Anywho, the stamp is Whipper Snapper and pp is Doodlebug.


Right...I'm off to finish Sally's prezzie before Pierce gets home for dinner. Hope you all have a good weekend...don't think I'll be blogging but will take pictures to post next week.

Catch ya later x

No comments: