This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

Sneak peek

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was crazy busy as usual but with the added work of building an Ark for all the rain we had!! And if it wasn't raining it was blowing a gale...I swear if I leant back I wouldn't have fallen over lol.

I've got a surprise for you all...I made 4 cards this weekend... woot woot... and they have something to do with what I've been working on over the last 2 months. I won't explain everything in this post as I've got to get my house in order for my Bil, Sil and niece arriving tonight but I'll leave you with a card and you can let me know what you think.
And this is a close up of the image. I absolutely love the way this card turned out though I can tell you it wasn't what I originally started with in my head. The pp is SU! and donation from my big sis. I've only got a couple of sheets and I'm sure it's probably discontinued...must ask her if she has any spare going!
Anywho, that's it for today...tomorrow I'll post another of the cards I made at the weekend.
Catch ya later x

No comments: