This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 6 August 2009

My big sister says...

...I gotta post earlier so she can read my blog when she gets up!!! Easy for her to say lol. I'll try for you for tomorrow Trace : )

Another whirlwind of a day to add to an extremely busy week and it doesn't stop today...tomorrow and Saturday promise the same!!! Basically what I'm trying to tell you guys is I never got to make a card today either : ( BUT I'm getting closer to revealing my secret..tomorrow's a big day for me so fingers crossed and wish me well.

So that means I've dug into the archives once again and brought you this little number and guess who's on the front...another Bella!! I can't seem to get enough of Emily's Bella's and this won't shock those who know me but I do own quite a bit of her rubbah lol!

Anywho, the paper is Pink Petticoat and the image and sentiment Stamping Bella...I love pink and brown together. It has to be one of my favourite colour combo's.

I'm gonna have to say goodnight now...gotta rest up for my big day. I do hope I get a chance to play with my new toys tomorrow but I won't hold my breath!

Catch ya later

No comments: