This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2009

New toys?? What new toys??

Did I say yesterday that I got new toys??? I never even got a change to even stroke them today as I've been rushed off my feet. My day started by taking the dogs to Cathkin Braes by 7:40am ... not a cloud in the sky with a bit of heat in the sun, followed by hanging washing, tidying up and getting ready for my friend Annette who was coming over for a mini workshop as she couldn't make it on Saturday. There was the added bonus of her daughter Eilidh which was a nice surprise as I hadn't seen her in years. We had a great time making the projects and having a bite of lunch in between. After they left I headed out to pick up dinner and back again to make it. Dogs back to the Braes with Steven then back to the house...finally got stuck into my emails and now I'm blogging. It's now 9:20pm and I still have some ironing to do before I start all over again tomorrow!! I'm definitely coming back as a man in my next life LOLOL.


Since I haven't made a card to show you I went into the archives and pulled this one out. It's another Stamping Bella image and I love how it turned out. I coloured it with my Prisma pencils and Sansador, cut it out and embossed it with my Nesties (what did we do before they came along???), a bit of sewing, pp and ribbon. I can't remember the name of the paper but I remember I did get it from The Papercraft Company.

Sorry for being so vague but I really do have to get to the ironing to make at least a small dent in it. Steven's working tomorrow and his uniform is in the basket somewhere and Ryan's got a game and his tracksuit is probably buried under Steven's uniform!!

I'm off and running.....catch ya later x



No comments: