This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Off to Fee's I go...

Tomorrow is the last Tuesday of the month...have I confused you?? I know it's not because it's really today but Fee had a prior engagement so Wednesday is the new Tuesday this month lol. I had planned to do one of the projects I did last month but for some reason I showed it to Fee the last time she was here so decided at the last minute to do something else. And where do I do my best thinking? Cathkin Braes of course and when did I do this thinking? This morning!!! Talk about last minute Sally lol. I did manage to get my project together this afternoon and it got the seal of approval from Pierce when he came in from work tonight. Will post both projects tomorrow.




Thought I'd show you another Nikki card. I love this image...it's so simple but stunning when coloured and glittered up. I used my new Martha Stewart punch for the border and my i-tops for the brad.







A close up of Nikki.

I've got an early start tomorrow. I have to take Ruby and Rocky to Doggy Daycare before I head off to Fee's. I'll pick up our favourite apple and cinnamon scones from my favourite deli in Clarkston and of course a large cappucino for me for the long drive. Gotta keep the sugar and caffiene levels up for our heavy day ahead lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

No comments: