This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 10 August 2009

Gentle prod...

....from my big sis!! She wanted to know what happened to me over the weekend...said she missed my blogging...aaawwwwwww. I was just give you all a rest from my inane (I do think that's a word and I think I'm using it in the right context...can't be bothered getting a dictionary to check lol) ramblings. Actually I have been so busy with my secret project that my head was spinning!! Remember the Exorcist??? Well that was me...and we even have the same name lol!! So where was I...oh yeah...busy busy busy and we had friends over for dinner on Saturday night which meant I lost a day of crafting. And you know my new toy I was bragging about...I can't even remember what it was now!




But I do have a card to share with you...and it's a beauty : ) (I guess you can call it a RAK!) It's not from the archives....and I didn't make it. My bff Karen made it and it arrived on my matt Saturday morning. When she got her new Martha Stewart punches fresh from the States last week (mine are coming this week !) I kind of hinted...well I told her that I would love a card made with them lol. And here it is...what do you think? I love it, love it, love it!!! Karen is amazing...I love her cards and she's got her own gallery in my workshop. She gets her work published in a lot of the craft magazines and I think her work is always fresh and exciting....ok Karen..is that enough?? Is the cheque in the post lol.

So that's it me darlings...hopefully I'll soon have a snippet or 3 to share with what's keeping me insanely busy at the moment.

Catch ya later x

No comments: