This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

To flower or not to flower...

This is one of four cards Karen made for Creative Cardmaking last month. It came out just in time for the Birmingham show and I managed to have a copy on display on my stand. I love the bright colours Karen used ... especially the flowers. I have a love/hate relationship with all these flowers..I love them/they hate me or more like I love them but when I put them on a card they just don't look right. I've got stacks of Prima flowers all in a big box crying out to be used but never see the light of day. I think I'll set myself a challenge for next week...I'm going to use some flowers on a card and post it to see what you think...please be kind :-)

I never made it to my workroom today as I had a lot of running around to do but tomorrow is another day and once I've walked the dogs I'm locking myself away!

Thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

No comments: