This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 6 March 2010

SECC stash

I finally managed to find the time to take pictures of my goodies from the SECC. I can't believe they've been in the bag since Thursday (shaking head with shame)! Believe me this is not much compared with what I used to buy when I first started making cards. I used to come home with bags and bags of stuff, some of which is still untouched but you never know when you're going to need it lol!
This is everything

These are the gorgeous new My Mind's Eye pp that
Hayley will be carrying soon. She's just waiting for her order from Stitches.


These stamps are by Stamps by Judith which I got at Stamp Addicts. I might just make a card with them today.
Annette bought a punch for my birthday which was a nightmare to line up so when I found out Craft At Home were going to be at the SECC I took it with me and they exchanged it for me for the Martha Stewart cupcake border punch.



Now you know me and altering....well when I came across Decopatch I couldn't resist having a look and chatted to Nigel who owns it...turns out he was at Stitches too!! Anywho there was an offer of 2 sheets of paper, glue, paintbrush and a £3 shape of your choice all for £10. Nigel had the name Decopatch done in letters hanging in his stand and it got me thinking that Ladybug Crafts Ink would look pretty nifty done up so I started off with an L to see how I get on. Depending on happy I am with the outcome I'll post a picture. Also on the stand was Annie from Damselfly which is in the West End of Glasgow (Great Western Road). Turns out Annie recognized me from going to S For Stamps...remember them?? and we had a little catch up. I'm defiinately going to check out her store.



This cs is from the stand Karen is working on...Cardcraft Plus. I spied it at Stitches and thought it was lovely...the picture doesn't do it justice.



And finally some Hero Arts stamps from Snazzy's. This lady is so talented...I first came across her in October at the SECC and ended up spending most of my pennies there. She said then that she wasn't doing this show but for some reason ended up doing so. I just wish I was nearer to them (I think she said they're in Swindon) as she does workshops which I'd love to take.
I'm going back to the SECC tomorrow to pick up Karen (and MAYBE order a Stampin' Up stamp set and punch) and bring her back to my place for the night. We're plotting something at the moment and if it comes off I'll tell you all about it!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

4 comments:

craftyrufus said...

Kerry, where did you get the papers that you decorated your clipboards for stitches from? My daughter is looking for some Ladybug papers to do a project with, she absolutely loves ladybugs and thought your clipboards were very cool! Picked up some of your new stamps from Gaynor(the advantages of working on the stand!) and they are every bit as fabby as expected.
Ruth

Kerry said...

Hey Ruth

I got the pink/red ladybug paper at the SECC a couple of years ago. It's called Luv Bug and it's by Rita Marie and company... www.ritamarie.net I can't remember where I got the other one but it's by American Crafts and it's called Backyard Twitter ... you can get it here http://www.bellaboo.co.uk/index.php?cPath=119_185_190&sort=3a&page=2

Glad you're liking the new stamps. Thanks for all your lovely comments. x

Kerry said...

Hi Ruth...that other paper I was telling you about is My Little Shoebox - Little Ladies - Jana
You can get it at A trip Down Memory Lane.

K x

Emma said...

I came across your blog when trying to find the website for S for Stamps - do they not exist any more then? I was going to pass on their address to a friend who'd admired the custom stamps I'd got done by them.