This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Stamps stamps and more stamps

Another order another startled delivery man lol (I do ask before I take their pictures)! Look what arrived yesterday...stamps...not just a box or two but a pallet of stamps :-D

Surprised delivery man

Here are the Ruby Fairies and sentiments

And the Nikki's

And more Nikki's


You are looking at 2560 stamps....Hmmmm...maybe I should have had a competition to guess how many there are...too late! These are the Nikki's.

Sentiments


and the Ruby Fairies.

Boy did Annette and I work hard yesterday and today. First we had to put the stamps in their piles then we had to count them (there should have been 80 of each) then re-count them and sometimes re-count them again. Finally we started packing but first we had to put the codes on each so that took a bit of time. Slowly I had a small pile of orders to take to the post office and one to deliver. Unfortunately I decided to deliver the order first so by the time I got to the PO the van had been to pick up the parcels. So apologies to everyone for my stupidity and a BIG thank you to Annette...I couldn't have done it without your help!


Today Annette arrived at 11:30 and we worked through till 3:30. We got ourselves into a good rhythm and before you know it we had 16 parcels ready to post. And yes I got to the PO in time today :-D I still have a few orders to fill but am waiting payment but the bulk have gone. Day Off Ruby has sold out and there are only a couple of Shopping Nikki left but I'm expecting another order on the 17th. I don't think I'll bore you with another post with them when they come in.


I'm going to the SECC tomorrow...Karen arrived today as she's demonstrating for Card Craft Plus. I was out today buying her supplies ie Tangy Cheese Doritos (the best!) 9 Bar (OMG!) and some skimmed milk for her tea. I'm not sure if I'll buy anything (she's says typing with a little smile) but I do have a punch I want to try and exchange and I found out the company is going to be there. I'm sure I'll find something. Craft World will be there selling Nikki and Ruby stamps and I want to check out the new Sizzix machine that takes 12 x 12 paper. I like the sound of it but it's quite pricey at £250 and also I would imagine not that easy to store. The dies will be huge as well but Della told me you can use all dies with it.

I was going to sit with Pierce tonight and watch some tv for a change but the football is on (when isn't it???) so I might tackle the ironing instead...the lesser of the two evils perhaps lol....but at least I'll be able to go out guilt free tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone gets their orders tomorrow. Drop me a line if you do.

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

OMG!!!!! how many stamps. Sounds like you both worked very hard dont think I would have known where to start. Cant wait till I receive my order I am sooo looking forward to getting my hands on these. Have a great day tomorrow.
Lyndsey xx

ChocolateDrop said...

Can't wait to get mine! & order more!

Shonna X :)

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

I got mine :) all 100 and something of them!!!! Adding them to the website tonight and they are fab!!! Love them all!!! x

Jane Aldridge said...

My order arrived too - very exciting.. can't wait to make up some samples for myself too! they are lovely!

Annemaritta said...

Wow, few stamps :) Looks delicious!