This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2010

I'm gonna be quick because the dogs have been waiting impatiently for me to take them out all night but I've been waiting for the snow to stop. It's not stopped for the last couple of hours and it's that really horrible wet stuff and I know I'll be soaked through and freezing by the time I come back...can you blame me for putting it off???!!
Anywho, here's another beauty of Gaynor's...Balloon Ruby. I love her pixie face...I just want to pinch her cheeks lol (something my Aunty Millie used to do to us when we were kids). The colours Gaynor used are lovely together.

You can see she paper pieced her dress. That's something that I never do but I think I'm going to give it a try.

Here is my effort for tonight. I spent a lot of time trying to turn a piece of lace into a flower and failed miserably. I love the crochet flowers that are popping up...especially the ones make of linen thread opposed to wool. They look more elegant and classy. I opted for big button with a piece of twine tied in a bow. The border is punched from my new MS punch I got on Saturday at Craft World....love it!!



I {heart} Daydreaming Ruby



I used one of the sentiments from the Fairy Sentiment set.
A pungent odour has just wafted my way so I better get these hounds outside before they leave me a present!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Catch ya later x

No comments: