This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

New gadget

Did you see my new gadget? Bottom left? I resisted getting this for a while...don't know why really but I decided yesterday was the day and I installed it. It is so much fun! (I know I'm sad lol) I love watching where people are clicking onto my blog from. Uk, Ireland, Canada, USA....and if you click on 'watch in live time' you can see what time they've come on your blog and when they leave, where they've come from..coooooool :-)
I love this card but it doesn't take a very good picture. I tried all sorts of lighting and this was the best of a bad lot. It looks so much nicer IRL. This is a great way of using up all your scraps. These scraps are from MME's Quite Contrary range which you can get from Hayley.


I said in yesterday's post that I was going to challenge myself to use flowers on a card next week...I guess next week came early lol. I made this flower myself with the most gorgeous felt and topped it with a PTI button tied with their Rustic Cream Twine. I got the tiny pink nailheads on my travels...I think I've got 5 or 6 colours and a gazillion of each!
I got confirmation today that my stamps are arriving tomorrow so I sure hope my label gun arrives too. It will make the whole process of labelling the packages a lot quicker. Only thing is Annette and I will probably fight over who gets to use it first lol.
Lots of great things happened today one of which was Gaynor phoning me telling me my samples are in the mail and I should get them tomorrow....I am sooooo excited! I've also got some fab news which I'll share with you tomorrow.
Anywho peeps that's it for tonight...thanks for checking in.
Catch ya later x

2 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card, love the simplicity of it and the felt flower looks fab. Good look with your labeling, my kids fight over the price gun in the shop and I have to split the packages up and give them each some to do lol!!!! I have finally made a couple of Nikki Cards they are on my personal blog www.lyndseymairedesigns.blogspot.com not the shops blog.
Lyndsey xx (LORA Crafts)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Sorry cant even spell my own name!!!! www.lyndseymariedesigns.blogspot.com
Lyndsey xx