This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

TLT - Amanda's Challenge - Christmas in June AND a Blog Hop AND a New Release!!!!!

Are you excited??? Cuz I am!!!! Why??? Well 1) It's TLT 2) It's a blog hop and 3) It's a new release {squeal}!!!! I have been desperate to release these new Christmas images for over a month now. Do you know how hard it's been to keep these to myself? I cannot wait for you to see the Ladybugs gorgeous creations. Thing is I haven't seen any of the Ladybugs efforts either so I'm going to be just as surprised as you!

Before I go on, thank you to everyone who entered last weeks challenge....there was a fabulicious amount of entries and it was flantastic to see some of you use the LCI freebie that came with July's issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft :-D Make sure you check to see if you're a winner and if you came out on top then email me with your chosen stamp (£6.50 value) and where you'd like it sent.

Ok let's get hopping!!!

 There are 4 sets of stamps in the Jack and Robyn Christmas release and I love ALL of them. I know when you see the DT's creations you'll agree the new images are just flabulous!
Are you ready? Here are the rules:

a) Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts.

b) Leave a comment on the challenge blog stating which is your most favourite of the new images once you have finished the hop.

c) Display the blog hop banner which is at the top of this post on your blog, either in a post or on your side bar but don't worry...you don't have to have a blog to win.

Pretty simple...we thought we'd go easy on you since it's the holidays lol.


The First Prize is the full set of all 4 stamps with 5 runners up receiving a stamp of their choice from the new release.

The winner and runners up will be chosen at random!

The hop will close 12pm midday GMT on Monday 4th July and the winners will be announced at 9am GMT on Tuesday 5th July

I am the first on the hop so you can't really get lost lol.

Ok here we go...this is what I came up with using Sledding Fun...


Ta da! Ok...be honest...what do you think? Ever since I saw the images I wanted to use one on a Double Twisted Easel card. This is also a project for a workshop I'm doing in Perth on Sunday but more on that later.

I had a bit of a panic because I'd chosen this gorgeous Bo Bunny paper but only had one sheet so I sos'd Hayley over at Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn and she had exactly 19 sheets which is the number coming to the workshop!



Isn't Robyn cheeky making poor Jack pull her up the hill lol



Each stamp set comes with two sentiments. I stamped 'Tis the season to be jolly over and over to make this sentiment tile and cut it and embossed it with a Nestie.


LOL...I wonder if Jack WILL tell Santa...


Ok...are these buttons megamazing or what??? I got these from Hayley too and they are so much more yummalicious IRL


I made these flower using 2 SU! punches...Boho Flower and 5 Petal Flower. Using a Gelly Roll pen I glittered up the edges of all the petals and they're all bound together with a Doodlebug Sugar Coated Brad. (I just realised the picture's round the wrong way lol)



Aaaaand breath Kerry lol. I really do hope you like these new images. I had so much fun playing with them. I'm going to go hopping now with the next stop being the gorgeous and mega talented Mary J.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Did It Creations Challenge Blog - Mid Year Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Christmas in June
Creative Craft World - Christmas in June
Whoopsie Daisy Challenge - Christmas in June
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes

Before I go I want to tell you that today is supposed to be Julie's last day with us as Guest Designer as she has been filling in for Hayley while she's been busy. Julie has been megaamazing (a BIG thank you to Sue for the recommendation) and has slotted in so easily with the rest of the motley crew and I can tell you that's no mean feat!! We Ladybugs can be a bit of a shock to the system and I'm sure some of the previous GD's thought we were all a bit mad lol. I for one have loved having Julie at LCI and have enjoyed her beautiful creations. It will be sad to see her go but strange things happen here at LCI Central so you never know what's around the corner lol. Thank you for everything Julie {hug}

Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you enjoy the new images and the hop. Please let us know what you think as your comments are very important to us.

Catch ya later x

*The new release is on special offer for £5.50 each (rrp £6.50) until July 5th*

44 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow its flabby - love the double twisted easel and those gorgeous colours . i also love that you did with the sentiment !
right off to hop
Lisa xx

pinky said...

Absolutely brilliant, I love this card Kerry and I am so loving the stamps:) happy Christmas!!

Jo Street said...

It's a fab card. I love the twisted easel and the papers are gorgeous. Bring on Christmas!!
Jo x

The Little Stamper said...

I think this image is flippin' amazin' and I know I'm gonna have to buy it! Love the double easel card too - it makes a really special card!

I'm going to hop to the next blog now, and hope I get lucky!

Thanks

Sharon x

mixamatoasties said...

Loving the stamps Kerry! And your card is fab. Susan xx

Boryana said...

I can`t wait to see other images, cause the first one is great! :) Lovely paper from Bunny Bo and cute buttons.

Valchen said...

I love your card, Kerry! It's really refreshing in this hot summer day! The image of this new stamp is just gorgeous!

Amanda R said...

Love yours better than mine Kerry! Love the colors you chose, not traditional but really pretty! Also fixed my post for the hop.

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Kerry - love the bit about not telling Santa!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Donna said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card! I'm really loving these new stamps, the sentiments are fantastic, its not going to be easy to pick a fav lol. hugs Donna x

cowboydutrem said...

I just love that double easel shape... And the color combo is great! Plus, that image is so funny!

Patty Sue 2 said...

How fun is this charming little image! I love it. Beautiful card....can't wait to see the rest of the team's effort.

Pami said...

I WANT THOSE BUTTONS!! I always end up spending money when I come over to see you!! You card is fabulous Kerry, I just LOVE those colours. Great stamps and I loved working with mine! P x

Julie said...

Scrummie dooo dahhhh!!!! Love all the cleverness going on here! So glad I read your post and never skimmed over it,(I'd never do a thing like that) Maybe I fitted in cos I'm madder than the lot of you lol! Thanks for the kind words ;) Julie.x

Sue U said...

I so need to try one of these double easels, they look stunning!! LOVE this image, wonder what Robyn has on Jack to make him do this :-D. Sure to go down a treat at the class!

Julie has been fabby... clever old me for recommending her! :-D

Sue xx

Carol said...

Fabulous card Kerry. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann' this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous image, so sweet, love the colour combo you used, and those buttons are gorgeous,
Luv CHRISSYxx

Susan said...

Never fail to surprise Kerry - this is stunnalicious - love the new release - off to Blog hop now xx

fionalawlor said...

This card is gorgeous! The new stamp is adorable and your snow looks fab!
Fiona L x

Hazel said...

Utterly gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you soon. x

Anita said...

Beautiful easel card Kerry. Love those flowers and of course I love that paper lol!

Mary J said...

Really great card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card gave me a laugh too.

Whimsey said...

Show off!!! :D

Gorgeous double easel card; too much for MP's head. LOL

LOVE the colors and the glistening snow - flabby!!!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

gorgeous double easel card! great new image!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! I just love the new images! Thanks for sharing!

darling Ho said...

What a pretty card! Love the blue colour and all the embellishemnts are pretty, too.
Thanks for sharing it. ~~darling Ho~~

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous Kerry, thank god it's payday tomorrow, I think I will be having a little purchase, Gaynor xx

Tip Top said...

Heheh -love the image! And such a frosty colour scheme too!

susibee said...

Love your take on a double twisted easel card. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World challenge.

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card. I sooooo NEED that image !
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Christmas in June challenge.
Choccy x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous image, love it and love your double twisted easel card, not seen one before and it looks amazing!
Helen x

Lyndi said...

Love that image - she's a right wee madam LOL. Love the cool colours too, that paper is really yummy.

Off to see the other 3 images.

Lxx

Jeanette said...

Adorable card. I love the sparkly snow. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Babette said...

What a great card, love the colors and the shape of your card. The image is really cute.
Hugs,
Babette

Sheri said...

This is SO AWESOME! Love this style but too much for me to try - lol! Great non-traditional colors and coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy ;-)

Betty Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Wright said...

Wonderful card, Kerry! Love these colors and the details are spectacular!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh I just love this fun fold you have used and the colors are so pretty. Also gorgeous work on the image - love the snowy hill. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

Unknown said...

Hi there - Oh wow, this is a real treat isn't it?!!! I love these double twisted easels & am dying to try one myslef, must get round to it soon, yours is just FAB!
Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy this week & good luck,
Deb.x

A New Crafter said...

Thanks for arranging another bloghop, always an excuse to browse your talented design team blogs. Your card is stunning and the colours are beautiful. Perfect...

Sarah said...

Stunning card Kerry, love the colours and the image is sooo cute, poor Jack lol! x

kayc said...

Thankyou for a fantastic afternoon up in Perth. Beautiful cards. Hope you have a good week. Kathleen x

*kathleen* said...

Great cards! Thanks for participating in the challenges!!

-Kat, CCAYR Design Team