This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

TLT - Tam's Challenge - Numbers

Hey everyone, welcome to another TLT! We have a doozey for you today but before I start my blurb I wanna thank everyone who entered our Male challenge last week (all 112 of you!!!) and congratulate last week's winners. Have you checked to see if it's you??? Well if you haven't...what are you waiting for??? Oh yeah..don't go just yet..stay with me for a bit and then skedaddle lol.

It was Tam's turn to chose the challenge which is Numbers. Now it can be a birthday, anniversary, clock whatever...as long as there's a number on it somewhere.

I try and do something a bit different every week...don't always succed but I do try! I think I managed this week...what do you think of this...


Well??? I think it's kinda funky... are you wondering which LCI image this is? Before you go trying to find it you won't...well, not on it's own anyway. This cupcake is from a Cupcake Cutie called Blowing Out Candle (how original...not!) and I've just used the cupcake (duh!) I managed to ink just the cupcake (did I say it was a cupcake lolol) and stamp it without too much trouble. I coloured it in with my Copics and for the icing used my favourite Fluffy Stuff and micro beads.


Good enough to eat?


I stamped the numbers from the Sentimental Number set...I LOVE this set...coloured it and applied Glossy Accents


I don't seem to be able to make a card without smartening up the inside anymore.




These next two pictures are for my Ladybug Michele as I know she LOVES these micro beads


The rest of the Ladybugs have got some flabulous makes to inspire you. I've got an amazing team and it's great to see how different we all are.

The blog candy is going great guns...hope you like what's in the pot so far :-D I had a surge of new followers the last couple of days...hi Debs (glad you got it sorted!), Ana, Larissa, Hlora, Sue, Jo and Kaye. It's great to have you on board...thank you to everyone for your lovely comments :-D

Ok, that's it from me today. No stories...thought I'd give you a break lol.

Thanks for stopping by

Catch ya later x

9 comments:

pinky said...

OMG the depth to that cupcake is amazing Kerry, definitely good enough to eat!!

Highland Handmade said...

Its gorgeous, and I love how you just used the cupcake ... full of ideas you are! might steal that idea lOL xxx

Amanda R said...

Never thought to use the microbeads that way but they look scrumptious! and the glossy accents really makes the numbers stand out, need to remember that trick!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow the topping on that cupcake is scrumdiddlyumptious!! what a fab idea. i know why Tams gave you teachers pet now lol.. cos she wants to nick your idea lol...
LIsa xx

Whimsey said...

CANNOT.WAIT.must buy microbeads - colored - the end!

DANG, your card rocks! Love every single thing about it - those #'s are so dimensional and that cupcake top? See above comment.

Love the colors and DP - flabulous!

Julie said...

This card looks good enough to eat ;)
lOVE IT! Have a great evening,Julie.x

Anita said...

Wow Kerry, that cupcake looks scrumptious. Love those beads for the icing and the letter look fabulous all glossed up.

Pami said...

Fabulous Kerry, just good enough to eat! What a great idea as well, Pami x

Susan said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the '21' xx