This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

Super quick!


I've NO time to chat....thank goodness you say lol. It's my nephew John's birthday today...he's 28 so do you think this card's ok??!!


I haven't coloured a Jack in in a while (should there be 2 in's???) and thought  Cheeky Jack would make him smile (along with the contents of the card!). I printed the sentiment off the computer...Na-na, it's your birthday John... and on the inside it says...and I didn't forget! Not that I would forget but it gets to the point of trying to think of something to write!!






This is one of the new border punches I bought at Joann's


I'd signed it before I took pictures ... doh!


You can't tell but I put GA on his tongue


So that's it...short and sweet. I'll save any gossip for tomorrow :-D

Catch ya later x

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

YOu call that short ?? lol.. only joking.. nice to see you !
Love the card - just perfect.. those DP's are perfect
Lisa xxx

cowboydutrem said...

Love the DP and the sewing... And that great border punch!!!!

Mary J said...

Brillo card!

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Kerry! xx

pinky said...

He will get a real kick out of it I'd say Kerry, cheeky little sentiment is just perfect and I love your new border punch.

Anita said...

That's so cute Kerry and he's one of my images.