This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

Another Ladybug Birthday

Happy birthday Amanda...I hope you have a flabulous day!
May has been very busy with birthdays and I think the last on my list is my Lovely Ladybug Amanda. I have got her card made but not mailed or posted here today as it's for Tuesday's challenge. I ended up multi tasking so I'm sorry your card is late Amanda but you'll see it on Tuesday and hopefully it will be with you by the end of the week or early the following week. :-D

I made this card last week again using the new KI pp although I coloured The Ruffle while I was away (just about the only crafting I did hmph). I love the colours of the pp (they look better IRL) and my new border punch.







The picture is a bit blurred but the inside says 'buy the matching handbag!' It would be rude not to lol.


I didn't go ott on the sparkle (no I'm not ill lol) and kept it to the ruffle on the shoes and studs on the handbag.

Before I forget I've managed to sort my commenting problem!!!! Pam sent me a link to a blog which Lisa sent to her which Lisa found here (phew!) I tried it quickly last night and it works. All you have to do when logging in is untick the 'keep me logged in' box. Not sure why it works but it does so if you've been having the same trouble as me and fed up swearing at your computer check it out! Thanks Pam, Lisa and Jules :-D
It's an appalling day here and I have to head out in it with the dogs :-( I hope to get over to Craft World at some point...I haven't been there in months and 'need' a few things.

I hope you're having a dry Sunday.

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Thanks Kerry! Not a problem with waiting for the card, glad you were able to multitask and use it for a challenge! There is a new PF Changs near me so I will think of you while I am there! Oh, love your card, that turquoise inside and on the ruffle looks great with the brown, they look like real shoes!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Kerry. Love the blue and brown combo and the touch of sparkle is perfect.

Whimsey said...

Beautiful card; LOVE the color combo and GREAT coloring!!

cowboydutrem said...

Great card, love that border punch!

Mary J said...

Fantastic colouring - a really brilliant card!