This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Friday 13 May 2011

Bad Blogger

I thought I'd never get to post again!!! Don't know what was up with Blogger...he was in a bad mood about something :-S

I've been pretty busy catching up with friends and family this week....



On Monday we went to see my cousins Fran and George. Fran was really unwell at the end of last year and it was touch and go for a while. Thankfully she's on the road to recovery though it's a slow progress so I was really  happy to see them both. Their daughter Christina dopped in and it was wonderful to catch up with her too. Her kids were at school so I didn't get to meet them. We left Fran and George's to visit Fran's sister Ann (obviously my cousin too lol) and I got to meet the latest addition to their family, little Sofia who is Ann's daughter Sarah's daughter. Boy this is getting confusing lol. As you can see Sofia's absolutely gorgeous and I loved meeting her.
 

Tuesday, Tracey and I took our dad out for lunch to White Spot...OMG...I always have to have a Monty Mushroom Burger when I'm there...the fries and coleslaw are amazing too!


Tracey and I stopped off at a park on the way home

Now in case you're wondering how Magnum & Lily got their names, they were named after Shelly's cats...ummmm... Magnum and Lily!

This is Magnum


and this is Lily


Last night I went out for dinner to Earl's with Sharon and Marty from my school days. It was great to get together and catch up with.


This morning I met up with one of my oldest friends Ravina (she was known as Bemo through school) for breakfast at White Spot (another OMG moment...scrambled eggs, 12 grain toast, crispy bacon and wait for it...HASHBROWNS!!!) Now she's not the oldest age wise but one I've know since grade one or two and I haven't seen her since we graduated so we had a lot to catch up on. We met at 9:30 and had verbal diarrhea till 12:45 and I'm sure we'd still be there if she didn't have to pick her daughter up from school! Bemo hasn't changed a bit...she's as beautiful, bubbly and funny as she was at school. I'm mad at myself for not getting a picture but there's always next time.

My cousin Colette and her kids and my Aunty Sue are coming tonight and hopefully Colette's brother Jeff and his family too. We're just going to hang out and have pizza. I am loving getting together with my family like this and it's going to be really sad when I leave next week :-(

Tomorrow morning another friend from school is coming by then I'm demoing at Precious Memories from 2-4 and I think that's it for now! I can't seem to find my brother but what 24 year old wants to hang with his 40 something sisters lol???

Here's another card I made before I left. I love pink and orange together...how flabulous is that ribbon!


That's it from me...thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Catch ya later x

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh goodness.. you have been busy and how lovely to catch up with everyone. Wonderful photo's
Have a great day today
Lisa x

Suzy Q said...

What a great blog!!! Looks like it's non stop action across the pond!! I'm exhausted just reading it!!! Your certainly making the most of your home time!!! LOVE the card!!! Very summery!!....... Eh.... any chance of you bringing home one of those burgers for me??? ;) xxxx

Amanda R said...

Looks like you are having a blast and eating your way thru the whole vacation! So happy you are getting to spend time with your family, have a safe trip back! Lovin the hair by the way, very shiny!

mixamatoasties said...

What lovely photos! Glad you're having a good time xxx

Whimsey said...

LOVE the pictures; looks like you've had a BLAST!!!! You are so cute! :D

Love your card too; great ribbon/button treatment!!

Pami said...

Great photos Kerry! So glad you are having a great time, and the hair looks fabby!! Speak soon Pami x

Mary J said...

Bloomin' heck - I'm tired just reading your post!!! Sounds like you are having a fabby time! And thanks for sharing the photos - lovely to see what you are getting up to! Obviously not missing us!

Beautiful card - my fave colours orange and hot pink!